YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Hello, my name is Charné van der Watt and I am here to assist you with any queries. Don't hesitate to give me a shout!
Orders placed between 1st- 14th of each month will be delivered by month-end
Orders placed between 15th – month-end will be delivered by the 14th of the following month
Customers that purchase items that take longer than 2 weeks to produce will be contacted and informed of the lead times
- Free shipping to the Fleur-de-Lys shop
- R125.00 (inclusive of VAT) shipping fee within South Africa
- For international shipping please email email@example.com for a quote
Returns & Exchanges
At JIMBU we want to ensure you are extremely satisfied with the items you purchase, however, there may be times when you will need to return or exchange an item bought from us. To return any items that you have purchased, you will need to contact JIMBU Head Office within 30 days from the date of goods received. An Account Manager (Charne) will be available to assist you with this process.
Returns Policy Conditions
If you need to return or exchange a product, we will gladly assist you provided that the product is as follows:
- Undamaged and unused.
- Not missing any accessories or parts.
We do our best to ensure that the products that we deliver to you are of a high quality and without defects. What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under the goods:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorised alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the online store and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
- Items can only be exchanged for the same item that is being returned.
- If we are unable to assist with a defective products or sizing exchange due to a stock issue, we will provide you with a full refund for the product that we cannot fulfil.
- For sizing exchanges, we will gladly facilitate the exchange (with a limit of one exchange per person per product).
- Item to be returned within 30 days from receipt of goods.
- Contact the Account Manager at JIMBU to log your return or exchange.
- Quote your order number.
- Provide your collection address of items to be returned or exchanged.
- Once JIMBU has received your items a quality inspection will be completed and a decision to authorise the exchange or credit.
- You will be notified by email of the status of your exchange or refund. If you return a product that does not comply with this policy, you may be liable for the collection and delivery costs. If you are not able to comply with these requirements, JIMBU reserves the right to refuse an exchange or credit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any stock on hand?
Yes and no. We hold limited stock of certain items. Our just-in-time model means that we manufacture to order.
When will I receive my order?
Orders placed between 1st- 14th of each month will be delivered by month-end. Orders placed between 15th – month-end will be delivered by the 14th of the following month.
What are my delivery options? *You will select your delivery option during checkout.
There are three options for delivery:
- FREE DELIVERY
If you select this option, we will deliver your order to the Hilton College Fleur-de-Lys shop where you will be able to collect your order.
- DELIVERY TO ONE ADDRESS IN SOUTH AFRICA
If you select this option, we will deliver your order to one address in South Africa for R125.00 (inclusive of VAT). You will receive your order before month end.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
If you are placing an international order, your JIMBU Account Manager will provide you with a shipping quote to your intended delivery address.
What courier companies do you use?
JIMBU works with both Aramex and EPX for all local deliveries and DHL for international deliveries.
How do I track my order?
Can I send a gift from JIMBU?
Yes, absolutely! Every gift is carefully packed by hand and comes with a hand written card with a message. To add your gift message, simply leave a note (under “order notes”) on checkout.