Mike Green (HOD)
Tienie van Wyk
• To provide a certain knowledge, and comprehension of both physics and chemistry as intellectual pursuits and as a developing technology.
• To develop the use of scientific language and understanding.
• To develop certain skills, techniques and methods within the laboratories.
• To develop desirable scientific attitudes; to introduce certain scientific explanation of phenomena within the orderly framework of concepts, laws and theories.
• To introduce certain applications of science in industry and everyday life, and to consider the implications for society in the future.
• To be aware of the historical developments and achievements in Science.